27 Apr 2020

A touch of ?

48 hours.
That's how long that bug lasted.
Thursday evening I was feeling iffy. Febrile, rigors, fatigued.
The temperature increase was only marginal at 37°C which some medicos would say is normal but elevated for me. Took a couple of paracétamol tablets and was in bed by 21:30, zonked by 22:00. I woke up around 01:30 and had a drink of water then woke again at 06:30 feeling a fair bit better. While feeling tired all day and unable to do my walk around the backyard apart from only a quarter of the usual dustance by evening I was feeling better than in the morning.
I think in total it took eight paracetamol tablets over 48 hours and by Saturday I was almost back to the usual base slob level.
Today did 20 laps: 3646 steps, 2.8Km in 39 minutes. Average speed 4.3Km/He. Hardly Olympic standard but OK.
Will try to do better tomorrow

No comments: